We respect theprivacy of our users and every person who visits our sites https://www.ayrton.net.br/. Here,https://www.ayrton.net.br/ (“we”, “us”, or“our”) We are committed to protecting your personal information and your rightto privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Ifyou have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices withregards to your personal information, please contact us at https://www.ayrton.net.br/.
At https://www.ayrton.net.br/, we offer management services tohotels.
Our office is inBrasil.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personalinformation you disclose to us
We collectpersonal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing aninterest in obtaining information about us or our products and services whenparticipating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personalinformation that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with usand the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Thepersonal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collectyour first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, emailaddress, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collectpasswords, password hints, and similar security information used forauthentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
We automaticallycollect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. Thisinformation does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contactinformation) but may include device and usage information, such as your IPaddress, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, languagepreferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information abouthow and when you use our Site and other technical information. If youaccess our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect deviceinformation (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operatingsystem, version information, and IP address. This information is primarilyneeded to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internalanalytics and reporting purposes.
Like manybusinesses, we also collect information through cookies and similartechnologies.
Information collected from otherSources
We may obtaininformation about you from other sources, such as public databases, jointmarketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram,Twitter), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter,your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletterprovider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers formarketing purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use yourpersonal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate businessinterests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contractwith you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliancewith our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specificprocessing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use theinformation we collect or receive:
● To sendadministrative information to you for related to your account,our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personalinformation to send you the product, service, and new feature informationand/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
● Deliver targetedadvertising to you for our Business Purposes and/or withyour Consent. We may use your information to develop and display content andadvertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interestsand/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
● RequestFeedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We mayuse your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use ofour Site.
● To protect ourSite forBusiness Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information aspart of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraudmonitoring and prevention).
● To enableuser-to-user communications with your consent. We may use yourinformation in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’sconsent.
● To enforce ourterms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes andas legally required.
● To respond tolegal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive asubpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold todetermine how to respond.
● For other Business Purposes. We may use yourinformation for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifyingusage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, andto evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and yourexperience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITHANYONE?
We only share anddisclose your information in the following situations:
● Compliance withLaws.We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so inorder to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicialproceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a courtorder or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meetnational security or law enforcement requirements).
● Vital Interestsand Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it isnecessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potentialviolations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potentialthreats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence inlitigation in which we are involved.
● Vendors,Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may shareyour data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agentswho perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to suchinformation to do that work.
● BusinessTransfers.We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or duringnegotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisitionof all or a portion of our business to another company.
● Third-PartyAdvertisers.We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit theSite. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site andother websites that are contained in web cookies and other trackingtechnologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services ofinterest to you.
● BusinessPartners. We may share your information with our business partnersto offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
● With yourConsent. We may disclose your personal information for any otherpurpose with your consent.
● Other Users. When you sharepersonal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or othercontent to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, suchpersonal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributedoutside the Site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERREDINTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in Brasil. Wewill not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTYWEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have noongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we willeither delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example,because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then wewill securely store your personal information and isolate it from any furtherprocessing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We haveimplemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designedto protect the security of any personal information we process. However, pleasealso remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, thetransmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk.You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROMMINORS?
We do notknowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you arethe parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’suse of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users lessthan 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account andtake reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age16, please contact us at https://www.ayrton.net.br/.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at anytime review or change the information in your account or terminate your accountby:
● Logging into your account settingsand updating your account
● Contacting ususing the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Webbrowsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usuallychoose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If youchoose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain featuresor services of our Site.
11. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
EU General DataProtection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right toinformation - The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rightsof the individual.
Right to accessthe Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure(”Right to be forgotten”).
Right torestriction of the processing.
Right to object(opt-out) to processing.
EU residents canexercise these rights by raising a request directly at https://www.ayrton.net.br/.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointeda Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questionsin relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about thisprivacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, pleasecontact the Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail https://www.ayrton.net.br/.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THISPOLICY?
If you havequestions or comments about this policy, email us at https://www.ayrton.net.br/.